LED Facial Treatment - What is it?
The great thing about LED skin treatment is that LED uses the body’s own natural processes to rejuvenate your skin. It is a totally natural form of non-surgical face lift and is very appealing compared to facial surgery or skin resurfacing which damage the skin, causing pain and trauma.
LED light works on human tissue at a cellular level – transferring energy deep into the cell structure of the skin to help the human body repair itself. In the same way plants need light to grow it can also speed up or slow down natural chemical processes in the cells of the human body.
LED skin treatment is FDA approved, gentle, painless, safe and effective. Amazing though it may seem LED skin treatment is completely non-invasive and non-abrasive and yet the red light penetrates deeply into skin tissue.
Clinical results for red LED skin treatment have been excellent – subjects report: overall lifting and hydrating of skin, improvement in skin tone and texture, evening out of pigmentation, smoothing of fine lines and wrinkles and a feeling of well-being and relaxation. There were no reported problems.
How many treatments are recommended to achieve results longer term?
The recommended frequency of red LED skin treatments is one 30 minute session or a 1hr super session 2-in-1 LED treatment, every 5-10 days for 6-9 weeks. (Maintenance treatments are recommended every 30-60 days.)
What are the different lights used for?
RED LED LIGHTBENEFITS:
- Increases skin radiance
- Firms aged skin
- Produces a more consistent coloration and complexion
- Increased moisture retention
- Increased circulation (due to increased formation of capillaries)
- Promotes collagen production for plumper more youthful looking skin
- Increases oxygenation and restoration of skins natural cellular activity
- Reduces inflammation of skin conditions such as acne
- Reduces sebum by normalising skin therefore controlling breakouts
- Laser healing
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Removes sun damage
- Provides lifting and tightening
- Reduces and removes stretchmarks
- Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin in the skin at a cellular level
- Reduces inflammation after Liposuction
- Herpes sores
- Age spots
- Photo hyper pigmentation
- Skin redness including rosacea
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Perinocular wrinkles
- Enlarged pores
- Coarse skin
- Mottled complexion
BLUE LED LIGHTBENEFITS:
- Acne- the light will stimulate acne causing bacteria to produce a substance that kills them while at the same time cause a healing response from the
- Treats actinic keratosis, the patches of dry scaly skin that can form from sun exposure and are considered to be a precursor to skin cancer
- Treats cystic acne
- Balances and calms the skin